Sunday, November 18, 2007

Visited the Big Basket

Took a bus trip yesterday to the Big Basket, Longaberger, in Dresden, OH. I sell the baskets, so it's always fun to go over and visit their tourist trap and see what's new. We had a great time. Eating, shopping, and browsing. Picked up some selling supplies and had my picture taken in the atrium of the Basket Building next to the basket tree. I'll try and post the picture tomorrow. I'm tired this evening as we had a Thanksgiving dinner today with my two nephews and niece since they won't be with us on Thursday, the traditional Thanksgiving Day. (I have a friend who lives in Bristol England who reads my blog, I know the rest of you know when Turkey Day is). Well, I'm closing up shop tonight. I did knit on the bus yesterday, and the Colts did win their game today. They needed a win badly to say the least.

2 comments:

Knittynutter said...

hey Joann
have a great thanksgiving, obviously we dont celebrate that here!!
speak soon
Angie

shamrockknits AKA Jo Ann said...

Obviously, since it was to celebrate immigrating from England and a successful harvest!!!! ROFL