Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for my tea swapper, Angie this morning. I'm drinking a British cuppa Builder's tea--the thirst quencher. I've tried my Earl Grey, and I haven't tried my thistle tea as yet. Working through all of it. This black tea is very good. I found a small tea pot that I had back in the cupboard--makes about two cups. I'm becoming quite the tea drinker. It's helped with this crazy sinus infection that I picked up last week. We're staying home today, but may head to my sister's for a turkey sandwich later on this afternoon since we had our turkey day with my nephews and niece last Sunday. We were going to a cousin's house, but since my sister and I both have this ugly stuff that doesn't want to vacate our sinus passages, we decided to stay in Indy rather than traipsing around today.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Knittynutter said...

Glad you like the builders tea, its great in a big fat mug steaming hot....

shamrockknits AKA Jo Ann said...

It's realy good. I don't think I've ever had black tea before, but it warmed me up in this cold, damp weather that we are having in Indiana. Thanks again!