Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I haven't got pictures taken. Just lazy I guess. I've started another pair of socks --two at a time on one circular needle. I had 2 needles going, but ended up just using the magic loop technique when I knitted myself off of the 2nd needle. Will post pictures tomorrow. Have to get some yarn picked up for my tea swap pal--maybe tomorrow. At the moment I have finished one pair of socks for my nephew, a half pair for my niece, and a full pair on the needles. Knitting daily asked us how many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) we currently have going. I decided not to count, but I do have 2 sweaters that are about 1" of border and cuffs and front tabs away from being finished as well. There are probably a couple of others lurking around in a Longaberger basket around here somewhere.

No comments: