Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snow!

The snow started around 8 this morning. Haven't checked to see how much we're to get, I'm stocked up with yarn, chocolate, diet drinks (you have to cut back somewhere) bread and milk. The grocery store was a mess last nite. This is supposed to go on until tomorrow, so we could get some accumulation for sure. Have 5 socks that need to be completed by Christmas, 3 books I haven't read, and my trusty cyber buddies to keep me company. I finished my Christmas cards, and mailed out 2/3 of them this morning. Looked up all of the addresses that I didn't have in my rolodex and got it all updated. The mail lady has already been here, so they'll go out on Monday. Can't keep my golden retriever inside; she loves the snow. Hope we don't get as much as we did in February (see picture below), but we're ok if we do. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Indiana!

2 comments:

Knittynutter said...

no snow for me:(
all we get is Rain Rain Rain...
the best i can hope for is a hardfrost to at least give it a white sheen for Chritmas!!

shamrockknits AKA Jo Ann said...

I'll post a picture when my camera recharges. It was dead this morning, so it's plugged in now. Phoebe has been making dog angels in the back yard.