Sunday, August 5, 2007

Another pair completed and I've been Simpsonized

I finished the green stripes. I know, I'm not anal, so my stripes don't match up and I like them that way. My first pair was easily matched up, but I did this pair for fun. I had to slow up a bit while I finished the new HP. Then I had to Simpsonize myself. Not quite Aunt Selma, but close. Have stayed with my mom all this last week. She is doing much better--she stayed by herself while I worked. She's definitely making lots of progress. She wants to live in her house by herself, so she's made some giant steps since her stroke the end of May. She came home from the rehabilitation center on 7/19, so she's doing well.

To Simpsonize yourself, go to www.simpsonizeme.com. Make sure you have a good head shot of yourself (not that it really will look like you), but it only works with good head shots.






No comments: